Skip to content

  • Staff and visitors

    You can stay in staff and visitor accommodation if you are a Monash staff member, a visiting academic, a guest of the University or a parent or guardian of a resident living in on-campus accommodation.

    Apply now

  • Returning residents

    You are a returning resident if you currently live in an MRS-managed residence, and want to return for a consecutive period of residency, or have lived away from residences and want to return.

    Apply now