See pricing for our short term accommodation - staff and visitors to Monash University. All rent is charged on a per night basis.
- Check out time is 10am and check in time is 3pm.
- Visitors departing after 10am or arriving prior to 3pm, will be charged for an additional night.
- All electricity, gas, and water usage charges are included in this price.
- Accommodation rental charges are GST exempt.
- Telephones in the Short Term Accommodation properties have local call dialling facilities only.
- Visitors staying at Beddoe Avenue need to make their own arrangements for internet access via an independent service provider.
- Visitors staying in Normanby Road and 221 Clayton Road have access to the Normanby House infrastructure including internet. Internet is available in rooms using the Monash server and a valid Monash authcate is required. Please enquire at the Administration Office on arrival for assistance with activation.
- A folding bed is available for use for an additional fee of AU$25 (inclusive of GST).
- Additional invoices will be issued for any damage to visitors’ rooms.
- Visitors who fail to leave the premises in a reasonable condition i.e. garbage removed, kitchen dishes washed and returned to the storage provided, will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- Visitors who continue their residency in 2018 are advised that the rates could change from 1 January 2018.
MRS reserves the right to change the Short Term Accommodation Fee Regulations and Terms and Conditions at any time.