See pricing for our short term accommodation - staff and visitors to Monash University. All rent is charged on a per night basis.
- Check out time is 10am and check in time is 3pm.
- Visitors departing after 10am or arriving prior to 3pm, will be charged for an additional night.
- All electricity, gas, and water usage charges are included in this price.
- Accommodation rental charges are GST exempt.
- Telephones in the Short Term Accommodation properties have local call dialling facilities only.
- For properties at Clayton Road and Beddoe Avenue visitors need to make their own arrangements for internet access via an independent service provider.
- Visitors staying in the one bedroom Studio Apartments and two bedroom units on Normanby Road have access to the Normanby House infrastructure including internet. Internet is available in rooms using the Monash server and a valid Monash authcate is required. Please enquire at the Administration Office on arrival for assistance with activation.
- Additional invoices will be issued for any damage to visitors’ rooms.
- Visitors who fail to leave the premises in a reasonable condition i.e. garbage removed, kitchen dishes washed and returned to the storage provided, will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- Visitors who continue their residency in 2017 are advised that the rates could change from 1 January 2017.
MRS reserves the right to change the Short Term Accommodation Fee Regulations and Terms and Conditions at any time.