What is ask.monash?
ask.monash is an online help service where you can:
- Find answers to frequently asked questions by searching stored information.
- Submit a question to Monash University staff. The question is automatically sent to the appropriate Monash University department for action. (Our aim is to respond to your enquiry by email within a business day).
- Manage your enquiries by providing a personal area where your questions are stored and responses to your questions can be reviewed.
- Provide feedback on the information provided and suggestions for improvement.
Who can use ask.monash?
Current students and staff of Monash University based at Australian campuses. To log into the system you will need your Monash account password and login name.
If you are currently Encumbered or Invalidated see can't access online services?
Non-Monash customers can access a limited range of FAQs and submit relevant enquiries and/or feedback relating to:
- Academic transcripts
- Coursework scholarships
- Domestic admissions
- Proof of qualification
- Updating contact details
What information is available?
ask.monash currently holds information in six major categories:
- Student Administration: including admissions, enrolments, examinations, fees, graduations, student services, scholarships and timetable.
- Parking, transport and maps: including campus enquiries and parking permits.
- Library: including loans, resources and services provided by Monash Library.
- IT and computers: including accounts and passwords, computer training, computers and labs, web and internet, and wireless network.
- Human Resources (staff access only): including remuneration, performance and development, leave, staff employment, international travel, conduct and compliance, HR online systems, as well as general information such as managing your personal details.
- Social Justice Unit: including Disability Services, the Ally network and anti-racism.
- Other: used for special interest information.
Information continues to expand to meet changing requirements and to incorporate feedback from users.
What do I need to use ask.monash?
When can I use it?
You can log on to ask.monash 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and search for the information you need and/or submit a question.