Exam performance and feedback
Examination feedback is an opportunity for reflection on exam performance, leading to improved future learning. The opportunity for examination feedback occurs in three sequential stages
- Stage 1: Exam Summary Feedback (available to students on the release date of official results)
- Stage 2: Request to View Examination Script
- Stage 3: If, after viewing their examination script and taking advantage of the summary feedback for the exam, students require further feedback about their examination performance, they must submit a written request to the Chief Examiner.
The Monash Business School procedure on the examination feedback process is available here.
Request to View Examination Script - Semester 1
Deferred/supplementary scripts and Winter semester scripts
Applications to view exam scripts open at 9am on Thursday 7 September and close Tuesday 12 September 2017 at 5pm.
Late applications are not accepted. These are the only dates available for viewing semester one deferred/supplementary assessment and winter scripts.
|Viewing sessions for Semester 1 Deferred scripts and Winter semester scripts for all campuses|
|Wednesday, 20 September 2017||4.30pm – 6.30pm||Building N, Theatre N1.05|
|Friday, 22 September 2017||4.00pm – 6.00pm||Building H, Ground Floor, H125|
|Wednesday, 20 September 2017||4.00pm – 6.00pm||Building 15 (Law), Theatre L1|
|Friday, 22 September 2017||4.00pm – 6.00pm||Building 11 (Menzies), Theatre H4|
|Berwick and Peninsula campus|
Thursday, 21 September or Friday, 22 September 2017 by appointment only.|
Students will be contacted by email after applications have closed.
In the Examination Viewing session
- Students are required to present their ID cards to gain entry to the viewing session
- Only students viewing their script will be permitted entry to the viewing session
- Students may only view their own examination script
- Viewing of examination scripts will be undertaken under supervision
- Students must not photocopy, mark or alter the examination script in any way
- Supervising staff will not enter into discussion about final exam marks
- No pens, pencils, mobile phones etc are permitted at the session
- Only HP 10bII+ calculators supplied by the Monash Business School will be permitted
- Students may be denied access to their exam scripts if the final examination is short-answer or multiple choice
- Students who miss the scheduled exam viewing time forfeit any right to view the exam script at a later date
- Exam scripts are normally destroyed six months after the release of results for the unit.
If after viewing your examination script and taking advantage of the exam summary feedback, you require further feedback, please use the link which will be available on this page to submit a request to the Chief Examiner. Applications will open at 9.00 am on Monday, 25 September 2017 and close on Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 5.00 pm.