Economics Seminar Series
The Department's weekly seminar series provides exposure to a wide range of economic topics. All staff, students, as well as interested members of the public, are welcome to attend. Please refer to the calendar below for a full schedule of events, and contact the specific organiser with any questions.
If you would like to know more about a specific 2016 seminar program, please contact:
- Wednesday seminar: Wenli Cheng
- Applied Microeconomics/CDES Seminar: Rebecca Valenzuela, Diana Contreras Suarez and Choon Wang
- Industrial Organization and Applied Theory Seminar: Zhijun Chen and Paola Labrecciosa
- Monday Macroeconomics Seminar: Solmaz Moslehi
- Behavioural, Experimental Economics and Theory (BET) Seminar: Matthew Leister and Andreas Leibbrandt