Graduate research pathways
If you do not meet the admission requirements of the PhD or Master of Philosophy, you may wish to consider undertaking one of our graduate research pathways.
To ensure these courses are applicable as pathways into a graduate research degree, you will need to construct your course to include certain units and you must attain specific grades in these units.
You will also have to undertake a significant research component as part of your course. Please use the requirements specified in this table as a guidance to construct your pathway course to a research degree.
Possible pathways to graduate research degrees
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Commerce*
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Honours)*
*These courses are available on the Monash University Malaysian campus.
Graduate coursework programs that are potential graduate research pathways
- Master of Applied Economics and Econometrics
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Management
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Public Policy and Management
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Accounting
Still have questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.