Graduate student development
We provide a suite of targeted programs to assist our graduate students with academic skills development and career planning. See below:
- Academic skills development (MARS)
- Co-curricular programs
- Journeys to success seminar series
- Career development
Our programs are designed to improve your student experience by:
- facilitating your transition into graduate studies
- helping you become part of the Monash Business School community
- enhancing your employability
- providing you with help to manage and grow your career
- linking you with the corporate community.
The range of workshops and programs are designed to assist you with the process of managing life, learning and work by providing you with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviours required to develop and manage your studies and career path more effectively.
You can register for these free workshops and programs via our Monash Business School Student booking system through your my.monash portal.