Student professional development symposium
The Student Professional Development Symposium aims to inspire and motivate you to develop your leadership capabilities and become an active member of the next generation of responsible leaders.
Throughout the symposium there will be opportunities to network and build new friendships with your peers while upholding, and contributing to, a friendly and supportive symposium environment.
It is our core belief that there is a leader within all of us. To make the most of this event, be open in your approach and be willing to learn about yourself and others.
What will happen at the Symposium?
- Keynote speeches from successful entrepreneurs and award-winning business leaders
- Fun, interactive leadership activities to challenge your mind
- Workshops to explore the themes of sustainability, social responsibility and entrepreneurship
Our speakers in 2017
- Tané Hunter - Future Crunch
- Dr Angus Hervey - Future Crunch
- Dennis Gentilin - Human Systems Advisory
For more information about the symposium and our speakers in 2017 you can download the Professional Development Symposium flyer.
When is the next one?
The next Student Professional Development Symposium is early in February 2018. This event is a great way to begin your academic year and we look forward to welcoming you.
How to register
The Leadership Symposium is an invitation-only event and places are limited. Places will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. Registrations are limited to 120 places and registration will open in late January.