You can buy an official University letter for a fee.
- Current students can order a letter using WES (login) current students.
- Past students can order a letter using limited access to WES (login) past students.
- Research students need to contact Monash Graduate Education for a letter to confirm your candidature or research scholarship details.
You should receive your letter within five University working days. Allow 10–15 days if:
- the letter needs to show predicted completion or graduation dates
- your faculty needs to assess your application
- you attended or graduated before 1997.
|Sample letter||Provides||Often required by|
|Approved underload enrolment (pdf, 0.02 mb)||Confirmation that you have faculty permission to underload|
|Enrolment verification (pdf, 0.02 mb)||Proof of your current enrolment and equivalent full-time student load (EFTSL)|
|Enrolment verification (good standing) (pdf, 0.02 mb)||Proof of your current enrolment, student load (EFTSL) and confirms you are in good standing with the University|
|Estimated living expenses (pdf, 0.08 mb)||Your course fees and the average annual cost of living. You may need this to transfer funds from overseas|
|Forecast completion date (pdf, 0.02 mb)||Predicted completion date|
|International student release (pdf, 0.07 mb)||Confirmation of release for international students who want to terminate their study at Monash within the first 6 months of their primary course, and enrol in a course at another tertiary institution|
|Proof of attendance at a future graduation ceremony (pdf, 0.01 mb)||Confirmation that you are scheduled to attend a future graduation ceremony|
|Proof of graduation (pdf, 0.01 mb)||Confirmation that you have graduated from a Monash award course|
|Proof of qualification (completion letter) (pdf, 0.02 mb)||Confirmation that you have met the requirements of a Monash award course|
|PR application-enrolment verification (pdf, 0.01 mb)||Provides proof of completion for a continuous two-year period of full-time study at Monash (Australia). Supports an application for permanent residency|