Skip to content

Document certification


We can certify, at no charge, the following documents for you:

  • academic records (transcripts)
  • student letters (issued by us).

Bring the original and photocopy to Monash Connect and we will certify them as true copies.

Other Monash documents

Take your documents to the faculty or department who issued them for certification.

Non-Monash documents

You'll need to take your documents to a Justice of the Peace to have them certified.

Get help

Send us a question

We aim to respond to you by email within one business day.

Call us

We're available Monday to Friday: 9am–5pm


1800 666 274 (+61 3 9902 6011 from outside Australia)

Visit us

Visit us at Monash Connect on your campus

We're open 9am to 5pm (AEST) Monday - Friday