To assist you to study independently, you can access disability services and arrange adjustments. You'll need to register with us first. To do this:
- Download the registration (pdf 133kb) and have it completed and signed by a qualified health professional.
- Contact us to make an appointment to discuss your needs.
Alternatively, you can provide original documents that provide information about:
- the nature of your disability (if you have a learning disability, you'll need to provide a full psychological assessment)
- whether your disability is short-term, fluctuating or permanent
- how your disability affects your study
- arrangements recommended for you
- any previous arrangements made for you at school or university
- how long your documentation is valid for.
Details of your disability and registration are securely maintained by Disability Support Services and will not be disclosed to other areas of the University without your consent. For more information regarding privacy, please refer to the Disability Support Services Privacy Statement. Your registration with Disability Support Services will not be noted on your academic transcript.