Welcome to the Monash Biomedicine Graduate Program
The Monash Biomedicine Graduate Program is one of Australia’s premier research training programs in biomedical science. We offer world-class PhD training to our students through the Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute (BDI) and the Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute (ARMI).
Our goals are to:
- support excellence in research achievement during PhD study
- enable students to successfully pursue future research careers
- enhance transferable skills, knowledge and values to maximise success in both research and non-research career paths
We achieve these goals through:
- training by experienced supervisory teams within dynamic, successful research labs
- participation in collaborative projects and integrated activities across our dynamic discovery research precinct
- targeted training in transferable skills through the Biomedical Science Doctoral Program
Our Program currently supports approximately 300 PhD students working in about 100 labs across our institutes. We welcome applications from excellent international and Australian students. Please feel free to contact us for any additional information or advice.