What to do at the end of placement
- Return any resources you have borrowed.
- Discuss your Professional Experience Report with your Mentor Teacher. Make sure you both sign the report and the Attendance Diary.
- Upload your Professional Experience Report and Attendance Diary to your placement unit Moodle site, or as instructed by the Professional Experience Tutor (PET). Please also keep a copy of these documents for your own record
See Professional Expereince Reports and Results. for further information.
If you require any of the following, please submit your request via ask.monash:
- a Letter of Good Standing which acknowledges completion of placement days
- a letter for the Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership (AITSL) to check how many placement days you have completed and in which settings.