the learning spaces (tls)
the learning spaces are an on-campus 'home' for Education students. We provide an enhanced collaborative hub with flexible teaching and learning spaces benefiting both Monash University staff and students. the learning spaces at the Berwick, Clayton and Peninsula campuses recognise and encourage various styles of learning relationships, be it formal, informal, face-to-face, virtual, public or private. They provide physical spaces where students and staff can collaborate and work, as well as access to resources, educational technology, and audio visual equipment that can be used both onsite and offsite.
The spaces provide:
- access to the faculty theses collection
- collaborative and individual work spaces that you can either book or freely access
- general technical advice and support
- access to desktop computers - pc & Mac
- access to Arts, Literacy & Numeracy teaching resources - Berwick & Peninsula only
- access to outdoor equipment for experiential learning programs - Peninsula only
- audiovisual and educational technology equipment - fixed and for loan
- an online resource site - tls on Moodle
- searchable catalogue - tls Liberty catalogue.
Opening hours are typically between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, or by appointment.