Engaging with the revised Victorian Early Years Learning & Development Frameworks
This program will provide an opportunity for you to participate in a number of learning sessions to assist you in your planning and documentation whilst engaging with the revised VEYLDF. The program is designed for all educators, professionals and students working with young children from birth to eight years.
This one day program supports educators and professionals working with the revised VEYLDF to achieve common outcomes for all children. In particular, how you can work together to achieve common outcomes for all children. The program is designed for all educators working with young children as well as students and others considering working in the field of early childhood education.
- An introduction to the revised VEYLDF
- The reflective practitioner
- Collaboration with children, families and other professionals
- Assessing children's learning and development
Day class of seven hours
2017: $240 (GST-free)
2018: $250 (GST-free)
Dates and venues for 2017
October 19 (Thursday)
9am – 3:30pm
Dates and venues for 2018
February 22 (Thursday)
9am – 3:30pm
There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is applicable for Early Childhood Educators of children from birth to eight years old.
- Your presenter will identify a variety of practical tasks during the course
- Class participation / minimum class attendance is required.
You will receive a Certificate of Completion from the Faculty of Education, Monash University.