Re-enrolment information for current students
Re-enrolment dates and timeline
Level one students undertaking branch selection
Students enrolled in level one of the following programs will undertake branch selection and will re-enrol in engineering units on Wednesday 7 December 2016 after the branch selection process has been completed following the release of semester two results:
- E3001 - Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- E3002 - Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts
- E3003 - Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce Specialist
- E3004 - Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor Biomedical Science
- E3005 - Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce
- L3002 - Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Laws
Students enrolled in level one of 4634/E3002, 4635/E3005 and 3363/L3002 should re-enrol in their non-engineering units in the Web Enrolment System (WES) before re-enrolment closes.
Information about the branch selection process and re-enrolment for these level one students is available on the branch selection page.
All other coursework students
Please read the re-enrolment for coursework students information first as this includes all relevant dates and processes.
How do I choose my units?
- Understand your course requirements using the University handbook from the year you started your current course.
- Once the 2017 handbook is publicised (31 October), check the handbook for units on offer and choose your units.
- Discuss your enrolment and unit selection with your course adviser.
Why can't I enrol in some units via WES?
You may not be able to enrol in some units if:
- You have not met the pre-requisite or a co-requisite for a unit.
- This unit is prohibited with a unit that you already completed/enrolled in.
- It is a unit that is offered but which has a restricted enrolment. These units are normally barred from WES and require students to enrol manually [WES Barred Units 2017 (PDF, 0.15 MB)].
Contact your course adviser for further advice and to discuss your options.
What if I do not re-enrol in units or intermit during the re-enrolment period?
You may be discontinued from your course, see late or failure to re-enrol information. If you wish to be considered for re-admission you must contact the Faculty of Engineering directly. You will need to explain in writing the reasons for not re-enrolling and email it to email@example.com.
The faculty will determine if there are any places available and if you are permitted to re-enrol an automatic late fee will apply.