Faculty Research Office comprises two portfolios: Research and Graduate Student Services.
| Research || Graduate Student Services |
- identifying potential sources of external funding for research projects and notifying the researchers.
- providing assistance and feedback on research grant and contract applications.
- administering the faculty's internal research funding schemes.
- providing faculty endorsement on the research grants and contracts and the Monash Research Office coversheets.
- establishing industry links with a view to research partnerships facilitating research engagement and collaboration, both internally and externally.
- managing the collection and reporting of research performance data.
- responsible for the management and administration of all postgraduate research in the Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Information Technology.
- reviewing and processing higher degrees by research candidature and scholarships applications.
- managing the candidature of doctoral and masters by research students.
- organising orientation activities for research students.
- managing a range of grants to support research student activities.
- responsible for the overview of the examination process for research students.
Faculty Research Office, Ground floor, Room G25, 14 Alliance Lane.
Graduate Student Services, Level 1, Room 102, 14 Alliance Lane.
Engineering Research: email@example.com
Graduate Student Services: firstname.lastname@example.org