Skip to content

Enrol for the first time (or defer...)

first time student

How to enrol

Non-standard enrolments

For offshore and non-standard enrolments, see your managing faculty.

Research degrees

Doctoral students can download an application from the Monash University Institute of Graduate  Research (MIGR).

Masters by research students need to consult the postgraduate adviser in your managing faculty.

Individual unit enrolments

Credit for prior learning

How to defer your offer