Skip to content

Exam complaint and grievance process


Student academic complaints

If your complaint is about an academic matter or the content of an exam paper, contact the chief examiner of the unit.

Student administrative complaints and grievances

  1. Complaint: For issues concerning the administration or conduct of exams, you can send a written complaint to:

    Manager, Examination Services
    23 College Walk
    Monash University VIC 3800

  2. Grievance: If you believe the complaint has not been addressed in a satisfactory manner, you may submit a written grievance to:

    Director, Student and Education Business Services
    34 Exhibition Walk
    Monash University VIC 3800

Relevant policy

Academic and Administrative Complaints and Grievances Policy

Get help

Visit us today

Visit us at Monash Connect on your campus

Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm

Call us

We're available Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

+61 3 9902 6011