If you're returning home overseas during the deferred and supplementary exam period (January or August), you may be eligible to sit your exam at an approved overseas venue.
To be eligible to sit your exam overseas, you must:
- have a grade of DEF or NS (any other grade will mean your application will not be processed)
- be in your final semester to sit exams held during the August exam period.
Exams you can't sit overseas
You cannot sit exams overseas for:
- standard semester-one or two exams
- on-campus summer units.
How to apply
- Choose a venue from the list of approved international venues (pdf, 0.09 mb).
- Submit your application online, including payment, by the closing date.
Application closing dates
Applications to sit a semester two deferred or supplementary exam overseas close at 5pm, Friday 9 December.
Late applications will not be processed.
|Number of exams||Cost in 2016|
|Three or more||$1440|
Notification of outcome
After results have been released, you'll receive an email to your student account, confirming that your application is being processed. If your unit grade isn't DEF or NS, your application will be rejected. If you have any grade queries, contact your faculty.
Once the exam timetable has been published, check the Web Enrolment System (WES) for your exam details. There won't be an allocated seat number as they aren't used at overseas exam venues.
Confirming your attendance
One week before your first exam, contact the venue to confirm your attendance and venue details. Don't contact the venue if the venue description states 'do not phone'.