Many people face budget challenges. Some don't feel confident or comfortable seeking advice. Getting support as soon as possible can help you minimise financial stress.
Our student advisers can help with many financial matters including:
- interest-free loans and emergency assistance
- eligibility for government benefits (Youth Allowance, Health Care Card...)
- personal budgeting.
Access to services
All domestic and international students enrolled at an Australian Monash University campus can get help from a student adviser. If you are having financial difficulties or just want to manage your money better talk to a student adviser at Monash Connect on your campus.
- You don't need to make an appointment.
- Some loans can be approved on the spot.
- All discussions are confidential.
You can start by making a simple budget using the information and tools available on this site.