Major scholarships

We award more than 350 of these scholarships each year to help both domestic and international research students realise their potential.

The most common scholarships we offer are the

  • RTP Stipend (formerly APA), and the
  • Monash Graduate Scholarship.

These scholarships are  designed to help with basic living costs.

You can check your eligibility for a scholarship – and check your options if you don't meet the criteria.

The information provided on this page is correct as at 01/12/2016, and may be revised once the outcomes of the Australian Government's Review of Research Policy and Funding Arrangements are known.