Our medical clinics at Caulfield, Clayton and Peninsula campuses open from 9am to 5pm weekdays. You need to bring your:
- Monash ID card
- Medicare, OSHC or Health Care Card.
Make an appointment
Building B, Level 1
Phone: 9903 1177
21 Chancellors Walk
Phone: 9905 3175
Building U, Level 1
Phone: 9904 4615
- Domestic students: bulk-billed if you hold a Medicare card
- International students: direct-billed if you have OHSC Worldcare or Medibank Private cover. Otherwise you must pay for your visit and claim a refund from your insurer
- Staff: we charge a discounted private fee for staff. For work-related travel and immunisations, you'll need to pay and claim a refund from your faculty or department.
You need to pay for vaccines and medicines. We accept credit card or EFTPOS.
Health service videos
- Patient registration (pdf, 0.04 mb) (fill out and bring on your first visit)
- Travel questionnaire (pdf, 0.04 mb) (fill out and bring for travel vaccinations)
- Practice information (pdf, 0.09 mb)