Our medical clinics at Caulfield, Clayton and Peninsula campuses open from 9am to 5pm weekdays. You need to bring your:
- Monash ID card
- Medicare, OSHC or Health Care Card.
Make an appointment
Building B, Level 1
Phone: 9903 1177
21 Chancellors Walk
Phone: 9905 3175
Building U, Level 1
Phone: 9904 4615
- Domestic students: bulk-billed if you hold a Medicare card
- International students: direct-billed if you have OHSC Worldcare or Medibank Private cover. Otherwise you must pay for your visit and claim a refund from your insurer
- Staff: we charge a discounted private fee for staff. For work-related travel and immunisations, you'll need to pay and claim a refund from your faculty or department.
You need to pay for vaccines and medicines. We accept credit card or EFTPOS.
Health service videos
Find out about our comprehensive range of services, clinic hours and where to find us at our three campus locations
- Patient registration (pdf, 0.04 mb) (fill out and bring on your first visit)
- Travel questionnaire (pdf, 0.04 mb) (fill out and bring for travel vaccinations)
- Practice information (pdf, 0.09 mb)