Vision and strategy
Monash Innovation fosters the adoption of research outcomes and the generation of practical impact. These outcomes are relevant to industry, the community and the University, and offer solutions to local, national and global problems.
- Encourage researchers and industry to collaborate on new research.
- Create commercial opportunities from research findings.
- Share Monash University research with the world.
How we achieve our aims:
- create and maintain strong research partnerships with industry, government, the community, and other research organisations
- identify areas where our research strengths can solve problems
- identify, protect and manage intellectual property
- deliver translation of technologies, either by licensing to partners or forming new companies.