Chaplaincy at the Peninsula campus
Campus chaplain Jay Robinson is available at the Peninsula campus Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday every week.
As a multi denominational contact, Jay is available for both staff and students from all traditions. While she is happy to discuss spirituality, Jay is equally keen to engage in discussion about current issues or just chat about life as we know it!
Jay has an eager and respectful ear that can help just in listening when the day has be difficult or life has been trying. Equally, she is keen to share and hear stories about faith and what it means for the individual.
You may actually already know Jay from the Breakfast Club that she runs every Thursday morning during semester. Students get to enjoy a free pancake cooked by either Jay or a team of volunteers.
Our campus chaplain provides:
- A community focus for developing the spiritual life of students and staff on campus
- Regular opportunities for worship
- Pastoral counselling for religious, spiritual and personal issues
- Liaison with other services and religious groups on campus
- Baptism, confirmation and marriage preparation, loss and grief counselling and funerals
- Faith resources
- Advocacy on matters of spiritual concern
- An attentive ear and chat over a cuppa.
Jay's hours are 11 am to 4 pm, Tuesday to Thursday and she can be contacted on 9904 4682 or on her mobile 0410 465 836.