| Funding granted to research students |
| Mr Greg Rolan || Doctoral research: |
- Field research comprising interviews with academic and industry practitioner: 30 June – 6 July, 2016
- Attendance and participation at the Archival Education and Research Institute at Kent State University, Ohio, USA – July 8 – 12, 2016
| Mrs Narissa Timbery || |
Participation in the Archival Education Research Institute, Kent State University, Ohio – 8th to 12th July 2016.
Presenting a paper about research journey so far.
| Ms Linlin Zhao || |
- Complete and submit a CIRN 2016 conference paper
- Complete a journal paper based on feedback received at CIRN 2015 and the interviews conducted in Europe in December 2015.
- Present the paper Inside out: managing ethical dilemmas with autoethnography in insider participatory research at the CIRN 2016.
- November 2016 – Present the current development of my PhD research at the CIRN 2016 PhD Colloquium and poster session.
| Mrs Belinda Battley || |
To engage with a range of academics and practitioners at the following events:
- Community Informatics Research Network (CIRN) meeting at the Monash Centre, Prato, Italy, 2-4 November 2016
- Conference and School on authority, provenance, authenticity, evidence (APAE) – Zadar, Croatia, 25-28 October 2016
| Ms Katherine Johanna Jarvie || |
Research project to investigate the unique needs of animal rights activist groups in terms of recordkeeping and transformed appraisal practices. Activities include:
- Field research comprising interviews with academic colleagues in Liverpool with close personal and professional ties to activist archiving, relevant scholarly publications and animal rights organisations.
- Attendance and participation at the Community Informatics Research Network 2016 at Monash Prato entitled “Engaging with Participation, Activism, and Technologies”.