How to apply
If you intend to enrol in IT at Monash, you could be eligible to apply for our IBL Program. You’ll find everything you need to know about eligibility and how to apply right here.
Eligibility for the IBL Program
You may be eligible to apply for our IBL program if you intend to apply for full-time study at the Clayton campus in one of the following Monash IT single degrees:
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Science Advanced (Honours)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Honours)
In addition, you must:
- be studying an Australian Year 12 certificate or IB diploma in the year of application*
- be an applicant for one of the single degree courses with Monash IT (as specified above) through Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) in 2016
- attain an ATAR of at least 80
- not have undertaken any previous tertiary study.
* Note: Students who have taken a 'gap year' in 2016 after completing Year 12 in 2015, and have met the eligibility requirements indicated above, may also apply.
How to apply
The 2017 IBL Program
Applications for the Information Technology Industry-Based Learning Entry Scholarship for 2017 have closed. Applications for the 2018 Entry Scholarship will open in 2017 at a date to be advised.