Why study the Monash Law Masters?
The Monash Law Masters offers specialist postgraduate courses in the heart of Melbourne's renowned legal precinct.
Choose from a range of flexible study modes so you can work while you study and tailor your workload to suit your professional goals and personal commitments.
What you get out of a Monash Law Masters
- City location: specialist learning centre in Melbourne's renowned legal precinct
- Prestige: Monash Law School is internationally recognised as one of the top 30 law schools worldwide (QS World University Rankings)
- Choice: unique and exceptional breadth of elective units
- Study while you work: flexible study options including intensive, semi-intensive or semester-long delivery
- Community: join a close-knit student community from a diverse range of backgrounds and professions
- Travel the world: access to international study programs in Italy or Malaysia
- Strengthen your career: deepen your knowledge of your chosen legal specialisation
- Experts: access to the expertise and experience of current legal professionals
- Continuing legal education: specialised study options for legal practitioners to fulfil their Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements for the Law Institute of Victoria and the Victorian Bar
Interested in Monash Law Masters? See what you'll be studying.