Applications are now CLOSED for Winter (3 - 21 July) and Semester 2 (Tuesdays weeks 1-12).
The in-house internship program gives passionate Monash Law students the chance to work on the Centre's policy, research and public education projects. We are looking for hard working law students to conduct research for parliamentary submissions, research for our associates, write articles for our newsletter and perform some administrative work.
We have four intake periods throughout the year. During the Semester 1 and 2 intake periods interns come in one day a week. During the winter and summer intake periods, interns are expected to commit to three weeks, working 4 days a week.
- You must be studying Bachelor of Laws, JD or LLM degree at Monash University.
- You must have completed any of the following (non-negotiable):
- International Human Rights (LAW4155)
- Human Rights in Australian Law (LAW4172)
- Overview of International Human Rights Law (LAW7026)
- Or a subject equivalent to the above
- You must have a minimum Credit (60%) average across your law studies.