Reports and publications
Below are reports from ARC project 'Delivering Effective Protection to Victims and Prevention of Human Trafficking in the Greater Mekong Sub-Region'.
- Kneebone, S.Y.; Yea, S. and Ligam, M. Blue Dragon Children's Foundation, Child Labour From Hue to Sai Gon, Vietnam, report prepared under LP0990168 - 'Delivering Effective Protection to Victims and Prevention of Human Trafficking in the Greater Mekong Sub-Region' (April 2014)
- Kneebone, S.Y.; Yea, S. and Counselling, Research and Life Psychology (SHARE), Providing Psychological Support to Victims of Trafficking, Vietnam.
- Kneebone, S.Y.: Kenny, K, CSAGA, Report on Domestic Violence as a Vulnerability Factor in Human Trafficking (February 2015)
- 'ASEAN and the Conceptualisation of Refugee protection' in Abass A. and Ippolito, F., et al eds., Regional Approaches to the Protection of Asylum Seekers: An International Legal Perspective (Ashgate 2014) Chapter 13, pp 295-324
- 'Protecting Trafficked Persons from Refoulement : Re-examining the nexus' in Juss, S. and Harvey, C. eds, Contemporary Issues in International Refugee Law (Edward Elgar 2013) Chapter 5
- 'The Bali Process and Global Refugee Policy in the Asia–Pacific Region', Journal of Refugee Studies, (Oxford University Press 2014)
- 'Special Section: Developing Frameworks for the Protection of Trafficked Persons', Kneebone. S, International Migration, Volume 53, Issue 4, pp 3-8, August 2015
- 'Prevent, Protect , and Prosecute Human Trafficking in Mexico: Policy and Practical Recommendations', Rietig, V, International Migration, Volume 53, Issue 4, pp 9-24, August 2015
- Protection for Trafficked Persons in Viet Nam: Another National Security Discourse?', Hoang, T.T.P, International Migration, Volume 53, Issue 4, pp 25-36, August 2015
- Trafficking, Exploitation and Migration on the Thailand-Burma Border: A Qualitative Study, Meyer, S.R, Robinson, W.C, Abshir, N, Mar, A.A and Decker, M.R. International Migration, Volume 53, Issue 4, pp 37-50, August 2015
- 'Between Control and Support. The Protection of Unaccompanied Minor Asylum Seeks at Risk: The Dutch Case', Galloway, M., Smit, M. and Kromhout, M, International Migration, Volume 53, Issue 4, pp 51-61, August 2015
- 'No 'Magic Bullets': Children, Young People, Trafficking and Child Protection in the UK', Hynes, P, International Migration, Volume 53, Issue 4, pp 62-76, August 2015
Special Edition of papers from the International Journal of Human Rights Workshop in November with the Refugee Law Initiative. The theme of that Workshop was Comparative regional protection frameworks for refugees: Norms and norm entrepreneurs
- 'ASEAN, The Bali Process and the role of the UNCHR in building Refugee Protection in Southeast Asia'
- 'Networks and Partnerships on the Protection of Refugees: Building the Asia Pacific Refugee Rights Network'
- 'The ethics of burden-sharing through resettlement programs: the case of Australia in the Asia-Pacific region'
- 'The development of the Asia Refugee Legal Aid Network'
- 'The role of the UNHCR and NGOs in refugees protection in the Middle East: the good, the bad and the ugly'
- Refugee protection and responsibility sharing in Latin America: the solidarity programmes and the Mexico Plan of Action (MPA)