Ensure your students can get access to course materials. Contact Readings and Reserve to organise:
- creation of a web page of your reading list, linking to resources
- digitisation of eligible course readings for web access
- placing special access conditions on popular items (eg in reserve collection)
- arranging purchase of materials on your reading list
Use the templated form to specify your reading list requirements.
You are able to access the Dashboard and find out how many students are accessing readings on your list/s by creating a profile.
If you are requesting a reading list for SE China, South Africa, or Sunway campuses, choose the contact person for your Faculty at your local campus.
- Yasmin Moore, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Education, Business and Economics
- Catherine Hocking, Music and Multimedia
- Dawn Carroll, Law
- Jang Pannu, Science, Medicine, IT and Engineering
- Yasmin Moore, Caulfield and Clayton