Many graduates find that after completing their university studies they still need access to the Library for information relating to their jobs, roles in the community or personal interests.
Monash Alumni may continue to borrow material and/or remotely access certain databases provided by the Library after completing their course studies.
Alumni membership options
You can continue your relationship with the Library by paying an annual fee.
Depending on level of membership and residential location, alumni benefits can include remote access to selected electronic databases and/or borrowing rights at libraries. For borrowing rights at Australian libraries, see Borrowing for visitors.
Residents of Victoria, Australia
- borrowing rights (Australian libraries) only, $85; access to selected databases only, $85; or borrowing rights and access to selected databases, $170
- a lifetime membership fee of $1500 to be able to borrow only.
Residents of other Australian states
- Access to selected databases $85
Residents of all other countries, including Malaysia and South Africa.
- Access to selected databases AU$77.27. Please note that a GST charge will be removed from the advertised price of $85 when you get to the payment screen, giving you the reduced price of $77.27 for alumni membership
Residents of Malaysia or South Africa
- Monash alumni living in Malaysia can register to borrow from Monash Sunway Library and Learning Commons
- Monash alumni living in South Africa can register to borrow from Monash South Africa Library and Learning Commons
Library membership is valid for 12 months from the date of application.
Join the Library
- Apply for alumni membership (new applications will be processed next business day)
Other ways to stay connected with the Library:
- take advantage of Monash University Publishing alumni discounts
- make a donation
- visit branch libraries. Enquire at the information point to know which resources you may access.
- by email: email@example.com
- by telephone +61 3 9905 5054