Joining the Library
Members of the public may join or renew their Library membership by paying a fee online. Enquiries can be made via email or telephone (see details below) or in person at the information point of your nearest Monash University branch library. To join as a user of the Print Collection you must:
- have a local address
- bring photographic ID.
Please note that new accounts will normally take between one and two business days to establish. There can be extended delays during University closedown periods and public holidays.
IMPORTANT: The Library special borrower's card has been replaced with a new Library member card that is being mailed out. Please use the number printed on the new card (beginning with 888) for your login.
If you have not received your new card and need to access the electronic resources (if eligible), please contact Library staff to get your new login.
Visitor membership fees
All fees are annual except where otherwise stated. Prices quoted include GST.
- Open Universities Australia (OUA) students and University Libraries of Australia and New Zealand (ULANZ) students - $55
- Individuals - $220 (annual) $110 (6 months)
- Monash Alumni - see Alumni services page
Paying membership fees
- Individuals, Monash Alumni, OUA and ULANZ - pay for Library membership online. OUA and ULANZ members are required to provide proof of enrolment to complete application.
- by email: email@example.com
- by telephone +61 3 9905 5054