Library fines can be paid:
- in person at the library or at Monash Connect from your M Pass card
- in person at Monash Connect (credit card, M Pass or EFTPOS only)
- by telephone
- +61 3 9902 6011
9am - 5pm, Monday – Friday
Credit card payments only - Visa, MasterCard (Do not select an option at the auto menu, wait to speak to a Monash Connect officer)
- by mail: cheque or money order made payable to Monash University, addressed to:
Information and Lending Services Coordinator
Monash University Library Box 4
Library fines accrue for overdue items for all library users. To avoid fines:
- monitor your email; an email alert will advise the due date/s for items
- return items to Library before the due date
- check your loans via the Library tile on my.monash or after signing in to Search
- borrow items yourself and print out a loans receipt.
Students who do not pay fines or do not return long overdue items may be encumbered. This means you will not be able to use Monash online services, re-enrol, access your results or graduate.