Library fines can be paid:
- by mail: cheque or money order made payable to Monash University, addressed to:
Lending Services Librarian
Monash University Library Box 4
- by telephone
9am - 5pm, Monday – Friday
Credit card payments only - Visa, MasterCard
(Do not select an option at the auto menu, wait to speak to a Monash Connect officer)
- 1800 MONASH (1800 666 274)
- Outside Australia + 61 3 9902 6011
- in person at Monash Connect (credit card or EFTPOS only)
- in person at the library from your M-Pass card/account or by cheque.
Library fines accrue for overdue items for all library users. To avoid fines:
- monitor your email; an email alert will advise the due date/s for items
- return items to Library before the due date
- check your loans via the Library tab on my.monash or after signing in to Search
- borrow items yourself and print out a loans receipt.
Students who do not pay fines or do not return long overdue items may be encumbered. This means you will not be able to use Monash online services, re-enrol, access your results or graduate.