All Monash students can use Library resources via the Students page.
If you are enrolled in an online learning course you are eligible for the following services:
Loans for postgraduate students
Consult About borrowing for details of your entitlements, making a request, renewals and fines.
Electronic delivery of print materials
Postgraduate students: You can request web delivery of journal articles and book chapters via document delivery. For information on other services for postgraduates see Library services for researchers.
Information research and learning skills
Librarians can work with you on:
- how and where to start researching your topic
- effective use of databases and the internet
- finding, evaluating and incorporating information
- using the Library's collections
- citing and referencing for academic integrity
- managing your research data
- using EndNote.
Learning skills advisers can work with you on:
- study methods and exam preparation
- collaboration and team work
- effective listening and note-taking
- problem-solving and critical thinking
- reading strategies
- essay, report and thesis writing
- writing for research projects
- academic English
- oral communication and presentation.
For more information see Research and learning skills
Access to libraries
You can visit any branch of the Library to use services and facilities or borrow items in person.
You can also visit and borrow from other university and TAFE libraries in Victoria through the CAVAL scheme, while residents of other Australian states or New Zealand can register to borrow under the University Libraries of Australia and New Zealand (ULANZ) scheme.
Contact the Library
- +61 3 9905 5054
- Phone hours January 2014
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
Got a question:
- ask.monash (see frequently asked questions or lodge an enquiry