- Demystifying citing and referencing (DOC, 4.21 MB)
- Activity: About plagiarism (DOC, 0.08 MB)
- Activity: Citations, references and bibliographies (DOC, 0.08 MB)
- Citing and referencing tutorial review (DOC, 0.09 MB)
- AGLC3 Australian Guide to Legal Citation, third edition
- AIP American Institute of Physics
- APA American Psychological Association
- Chicago or notes-bibliography
- Harvard or author-date
- IEEE Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- MLA (Modern Language Association)
- Turabian based on Chicago style
- Vancouver or numeric or footnote-endnote, for Biomedical publications
Styles recommended by Monash University faculty, schools or departments
See the Citing and Referencing Library Guide for a list of styles recommended by Monash university faculties, schools, or departments.
Please contact the Library if you are aware of other styles to record here.