Cultural Healing by Mandy Thomas
We would like to acknowledge the people of the Kulin Nations, the Traditional Owners of the land we are on. We pay our respect to Elders past, present and future.
We are committed to:
- A human rights approach to health equity for Indigenous people
- Quality education in Indigenous health equity
- Developing more Indigenous people to become health care providers, educators, researchers and leaders
Gukwonderuk (Wotjobaluk) is an important cure-all medicine used by Aboriginal people in South East Australia; the word translates to Old Man Weed. We would like to acknowledge the Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages for assistance to source a name for our unit.
Many Ways Learning
- Associate Professor Karen Adams
- Tyson Yunkaporta, Senior Lecturer
- Rose Gilby, Lecturer
- Petah Atkinson, Lecturer
- Peggy Swindle, Indigenous Academic Engagement Coordinator
- Alison Francis Cracknell, PhD Candidate
- Cammi Marshall, PhD Candidate
- Edward Moore Adjunct Lecturer