- Cancer & Blood Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Critical Care, Trauma & Perioperative Medicine
- Development, Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- Infection, Inflammation & Immunity
- Metabolism, Obesity & Men's Health
- Neurosciences & Mental Health
- Public Health & Health Systems Improvement
- Women's, Children's & Reproductive Health
The Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences is the University's largest research faculty and has established a reputation for the quality and impact of its research in health care and the biosciences. Beyond basic science we have a very clear focus on translational research: taking our frontier scientific discoveries and converting these into measurable human health benefits.
Professor Ross Coppel
Director of Research & Deputy Dean, Research
If you’re looking for a collaborator or potential research supervisor, search our profiles.
Join our Monash research community
If you're after a rewarding career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a bright future.
Study with us
Our research reputation is founded on groundbreaking contributions to medical science. Undertake your postgraduate research in any of our faculty's disciplines.
Follow us on Twitter