2017 Central Clinical School Public Lecture: Changing the way we treat diabetes and its complications
- 19 October 2017 at 6:30 pm – 19 October 2017 at 8:30 pm
- AMREP Lecture Theatre, adjacent to the Baker Institute at 75 Commercial Road, Melbourne 3004
- AMREP/Alfred Health
- Open to:
- Register here:
- Alumni; Medicine, Nursing, Health Science; Public lectures
Central Clinical School is hosting a public lecture given by Professor Mark Cooper AO, Head of the new Department of Diabetes and a world authority on medications for diabetic complications including heart disease, blindness and kidney disease. His lecture will review the new ways that we are managing diabetes and emphasise the potential benefits that these new treatment strategies could yield in terms of reduced mortality and a decrease in the major burden of diabetes and its complications.
Date: Thursday, 19 October 2017
Time: 6.30 pm for 7.00 pm start. Lecture for 45 minutes followed by Q&A session. Refreshments from 6-6.30 pm and after the lecture.
Venue: AMREP Lecture Theatre, adjacent to the Baker Institute at 75 Commercial Road, Melbourne 3004, 200 metres east of the main Alfred Hospital entrance. See map.
RSVP: CLICK HERE. Please RSVP by Friday 13 October 2017 for catering purposes
- Julia Veitch
- +61 3 9903 0026 or mob 0438 856 481
- Central Clinical School, Monash University