SPHPM Seminars - Assoc Prof Chris Pearce: The new data world (or why registries are sooo last century…)
- 25 October 2017 at 12:30 pm – 25 October 2017 at 1:30 pm
- Conference room 2, 553 St Kilda Road
- Open to:
- All, no registration required
- Seminars & Workshops
Assoc Prof Chris Pearce: The new data world (or why registries are sooo last century…)
Associate Professor Christopher Pearce is a practicing clinician in general practice, anaesthetics and emergency medicine, and academic with a passion for the benefits that health informatics can bring. He has both research and policy experience in E-Health. He is the Director of Research, Royal District Nursing Service Institute and Inner East Melbourne Medicare Local, an Adjunct, Monash University and Visiting Fellow, Australian National University.
- Associate Professor Anita Wluka
- Monash University, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.