OHS induction at Monash University is split into two mandatory programs - the online induction and the local area induction.
- The online OHS induction program aims to give staff and HDR students a broad overview of occupational health and safety policy, procedures and practices at Monash and an understanding of their safety responsibilities.
- The local area OHS induction program aims to provide safety information specific to the building and work area staff and students will be working within.
OHS induction portals
- If you are a staff member or an HDR student go to the OHS staff induction portal
- If you are a safety officer or supervisor, please click on OHS local area induction for information about the local area induction.
- If you are a contractor, please go to the contractor website by clicking here.