Occupational Health concerns the prevention of illness/disease and promotion of wellness in the workplace.
The Occupational Health Team at Monash provides specialist services on a wide range of work related health issues, which cover risks in the workplace effecting work on health and health on work.
Resources & Documents:
- Alcohol and drugs
- Allergies and dust
- Animals - working with
- Australian Bat Lyssavirus
- Defibrillator locations
- Ergonomics and computer use
- Flu Vaccinations for staff groups
- First aid
- Health Surveillance
- Medical appointments on campus (University Health Service)
- Occupational Noise exposure and control
- Needle Stick Injuries
- Pregnancy at Work
Click here to view latest news.