Tools for the Medicinal Chemist Symposium 2017
20 - 21 July 2017
Monash University, Parkville Campus
Registration now open.
This course provides an exciting and inclusive opportunity for the Australian Medicinal Chemistry community to learn from a seasoned industry leader in our field. Dr Nicholas Meanwell is committed to educating the next generation of medicinal chemists, as is evidenced by his extensive teachings throughout the world. Researchers and students from all areas of drug discovery are invited to come along and learn a few new tips to put in your Med Chem toolbox!
Topics to be presented are:
- Properties and applications of heteroaromatic rings in medicinal chemistry
- Tactical applications of bioisosteres
- Improving drug candidates by design
- Applications of fluorine in drug design
- Designing around toxicophores
Prof Peter Scammells, Symposium Chair
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Monash University, Australia
+61 3 9903 9542