12 points, SCA Band 3, 0.250 EFTSL
Postgraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- First semester 2018 (On-campus)
- Second semester 2018 (On-campus)
- MBA Teaching Period 3 2018 (On-campus)
- MBA Teaching Period 4 2018 (On-campus)
- MBA Teaching Period 5 2018 (On-campus)
- Summer semester A 2018 (On-campus)
- Summer semester B 2018 (On-campus)
This unit is designed to provide students with the opportunity to put theory into practice in a business environment.
The learning goals associated with this unit are to:
- compare and contrast theory and practice
- apply theory to practice in a supervised environment
- evaluate personal learning and personal development in a complex business environment
- analyse complex business problems and to prepare and present innovative solutions.
Within semester assessment: 100%
Minimum total expected workload to achieve the learning outcomes for this unit is 288 hours per semester typically comprising independent study under industry and academic supervision.
See also Unit timetable information
Off-campus attendance requirements
As agreed with industry and/or academic supervisor.