12 points, SCA Band 2, 0.250 EFTSL
Undergraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- First semester 2019 (On-campus)
- Second semester 2019 (On-campus)
Permission from the Associate Dean (Education)
Students undertake honours level coursework in an area of science.
On completion of the unit, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the key theoretical and practical aspects of their area of study, including to have gained insight into the specific discipline and its place within the broader scope of science;
- Have acquired knowledge, skills and attitudes appropriate to their area of study;
- Demonstrate the potential to pursue higher studies and learning in their area of study.
The specific learning outcomes will be in accordance with the objectives of the specific discipline.
Consistent with the honours project assessment of the discipline. It will be advised to the student by the School Honours Coordinator
To be advised by School Honours Coordinator
See also Unit timetable information