6 points, SCA Band 3, 0.125 EFTSL
Postgraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- First semester 2018 (On-campus)
- Second semester 2018 (On-campus)
- MBA Teaching Period 1 2018 (On-campus)
- MBA Teaching Period 2 2018 (On-campus)
- MBA Teaching Period 4 2018 (On-campus)
- Summer semester A 2018 (On-campus)
- Summer semester B 2018 (On-campus)
- Winter semester 2018 (On-campus)
Students must be granted permission by the Chief Examiner to undertake this unit.
This unit comprises of a community or industry based project. Students will gain skills relevant to their area of business and an increased insight into the business professions.
The learning objective of this unit is to enable the students to undertake, and reflect upon, an industry or organisational learning activity of relevance to their studies.
Minimum total expected workload to achieve the learning outcomes for this unit is 144 hours per semester typically comprising a mixture of scheduled learning activities and independent study. Independent study may include associated readings, assessment and preparation for scheduled activities. The unit requires on average three/four hours of scheduled activities per week. Scheduled activities may include a combination of teacher directed learning, peer directed learning and online engagement.
See also Unit timetable information