Funding and support
Monash researchers have access to some of the best support services and funding assistance in Australia.
The Monash Research Office
Many of these services are provided by the Monash Research Office, a unit dedicated to helping our researchers with grant, fellowship and award applications.
The office acts as the principal point of contact between grant applicants, grantees and funding agencies. It helps make sure our researchers are ethics compliant.
What the Research Office can do for you
The main priority of the Monash Research Office is to give you advice on and help with all the administrative details that surround research and research funding. It aims to make things easier for you, so that you can concentrate on what you came to the University to do.
The Research Office can help you:
- write and submit grant applications
- identify, attract and pursue funding opportunities, in Australia and internationally
- with application forms, guidelines and background documentation
- identify eligibility for grant opportunities
Other services and objectives
The Research Office also:
- reviews, submits and records applications to funding bodies
- develops new areas of funding opportunities
- seeks new opportunities for research initiatives such as Centres of Excellence and CRCs (Cooperative Research Centres)
- liaises with Research and Revenue Accounting Services to create fund codes and other financial matters.
You can find out more at the Monash Research Office website.
Contact the Monash Research Office
Building 3D, Clayton Campus
Wellington Road, Monash University
Victoria, 3800, Australia
Telephone: +61 3 9905 3012
Fax: +61 3 9905 3831