These tutorials are designed by Monash University Library staff to enable development of information research and learning skills.
Please note that these modules are best viewed on a desktop or laptop computer. Adobe Flash Player is required. You can also view the accessible alternative version of the modules at the bottom of the individual module pages.
- Academic integrity
- Citing and referencing
- Developing a search strategy
- Academic research on the internet
- Placing a hold in Search
- Note taking and summary notes (BusEco law-related units)
- Copyright in learning and teaching (for Monash staff and students only)
- Library guides for discipline specific guidance