- We encourage students from outside of Monash to apply for Honours at Monash.
- It is possible to enrol in Honours prior to finishing a double degree at Monash.
- Some discipline areas offer a mid-year intake (limited projects available) as well as intakes at the start of each academic year.
- All applicants, domestic and international, currently at Monash or external to Monash, except those applying for Psychology honours, should view the online project information for the relevant Honours discipline and contact the relevant supervisor and/or School/Department Honours coordinator regarding project availability and internal processes for allocating projects BEFORE commencing the application process.
- Project information for most disciplines is updated in late August for the following year.
- Various Honours scholarships are available including the University wide Jubilee Honours Scholarship and School/Departmental Honours Scholarships.
- If you are a Bachelor of Science Advanced - Global Challenges (Honours) student, your application process is different. Please see Science Student Services for assistance.
We are currently reviewing our Faculty application and School/Department project preference application processes for all disciplines except Psychology.
Application details for Semester 2, 2016 will be available in early May, 2016
Application details for Semester 1, 2017 will be available in early September, 2016
- Psychology honours applicants should apply online via the School of Psychological Sciences when applications open in early September 2016 (no mid year intake).
All international applicants currently at Monash or external to Monash, applying for course S3701 (Bachelor of Science – Honours) for all disciplines, including Psychology, should:
1. Apply online through Monash International Admissions. When making your application, please indicate which Honours discipline you are applying for.
2. Complete the Faculty and School/Department application process when available for the relevant discipline.